HOT-FILL DOS 2
The HOT-FILL DOS 2 ensures quick and precise dosing of liquid foods. Soups, sauces, and purees are easily filled into bags, in containers/canteens, or dosed on a conveyor belt, tray sealer and thermoformer. The built-in scale weighs at the same time in one single workflow. This saves your time in production, as it only takes a few moments to switch from dosing in bags to containers. Remove the bag holder and attach the roller track, then the HOT-FILL DOS 2 is ready. The product temperature can range from 0 – 90 °C, making it possible to dose both hot and cold products.
With HOT-FILL DOS 2, your are guaranteed a safer workplace. The machine ensures a good working position, protecting your staff from strains in the shoulders and wrists. This leads to fewer issues and prevents injuries.
The HOT-FILL DOS 2 is mounted on wheels, so the workstation can be moved wherever it is best suited.
When food is dosed with HOT-FILL DOS 2, the risk of scalding is minimized, as the handling of the food is performed by the machine. Operating the machine is done on a modern pressure-sensitive color screen with a user-friendly interface.
The cleaning of HOT-FILL DOS 2 is done with the help of the built-in semi-automatic CIP cleaning program. Here, all internal pipes, hoses, and valves are cleaned. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
The HOT-FILL DOS 2 can be scaled according to your needs!
The suction tube is fitted to the kettle
The desired amount per bag is entered on the touchscreen operation
HOT-FILL DOS 2 draws from the kettle and doses in bags or containers
After production is completed, a CIP cleaning system (optional) can be connected by fitting the CIP hoses onto the Hot-Fill DOS 2
Item No: 5002
Power Supply: CEE plug,16 A fuse, 230 Volt, Type B RCD 300 mA
Air Supply: Tube with quick coupler, minimum 7 bar, 100 l per min.
- Quick switch between bag holder and roller track for canteens
- User-friendly color touchscreen
- Steering wheel and brake providing mobility and stability
- Minimizes the risk of scalding
- Increased work safety
- Fewer work injuries in shoulders and wrists
- Doses stews, porridge, soups, sauces and purees
- Built-in scale for accurate weighing of portions
- Can dose over conveyor, tray sealer, and thermoformer
- Can be connected to remote dosing
- Closure system with welder for hot-fill bags
- Maximum particle size up to 30 mm depending on the product
- Height-adjustment function
- Temperature alarm for self-monitoring of temperature on dosed product
- Temperature alarm with data logging
- Data output via USB connection
- Read amount, time and temperature
- Knee-activated plastic bag sealer
- Conveyor extension
- Built-in compressor
- Fully automatic CIP cleaning system
It is possible to choose a fully automatic CIP cleaning system, which greatly reduces the number of staff hours spent on cleaning. At the same time, a fully automatic CIP cleaning system ensures that cleaning can be programmed precisely for the task.
Item No: 5100
Power Supply: CEE plug, 32 A fuse, 400 Volt Type B RCD 300 mA
Cold water: 3/4”, 2½” bar
Hot water: 3/4”, 2½” bar
Drain: 100 mm in diameter